Sunday, August 9, 2009

Need a little boost....

I found this link on the Velo News website. http://www.cellsciences.com/content/p-detail.asp?rowid=6800 I found it at the bottom of the page for "Di Luca's B sample positive" http://www.velonews.com/article/96439/di-luca-s-b-samples-positive Hmmm?

Apparently it's not that hard to get performance enhancing drugs! For only $300 I can juice my-self up and go kick ass out at Lunch Loops. Maybe I will dope up for the next Throwdown and give Ryan and Dwayne a run for their money! I guess since Throwdown isn't UCI sanctioned we could all get juiced, just to see how fast we can ride Holy Cross! Yea Baby!

(Velo News Editor responded to my letter with this response)


Hello Landon,
You're right. I appreciate the heads up. We can - and should - block the appearance of the ad through the tool we use to control Google Ads. I have notified those in charge. If this ad - or others like it - continue to appear on our site, please let me know.
Charles F. Pelkey, J.D.
Senior Editor, VeloNews.com
Charles@Pelkey.com
609 S. 5th
Laramie, WY 82070
307/920-0542
www.GrumpyScribe.com

No comments: