Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crested Butte, Random Photo's

A reflection shot, store window...
The drive towards Pittsburgh... not PA, but an old mining town...

A friend once asked me, when I was dating a girl in college, "Does she know when to lock in your hubs?" The answer was a very quick "NO!" "She doesn't even know what a hub is." I broke up with her a few days later.
Our truck may no longer have external locking hubs, but my Mary still knows when to pull it into 4x4. It was a requirement before I married her, don't think I didn't test her.
So, this bubble blower pulled up on his bike as I was having a photo session with Mr. Marmot and said "WOW, what a cool Beaver." BEAVER?????
Got concrete on your tires? On your paws?


We woke up to snow on the high peaks on Saturday morning, Gus didn't mind.

Napping Mary in the Yellow Room of the Mountain House...

1 comment:

JMo said...

Good to know that Mary knows when to lock in the 4x.
A good woman should always know how to put it in 4x4.
And a good man should tell her he's proud of her.

Xs n Os you two.