Monday, June 22, 2009

Crested Butte, 4 year anniversary!

The Mountain House, as Mandela calls it. Our home for three days of relaxing in Crested Butte. Thanks to Sheri and Robby for letting us stay!Sweet Miss Mandela, she sure is a cutie!And the whole family.Crested Butte is colorful, quite a bit more contrast then down below.After dinner Mary and I took the first dirt road we could find. Of course it eventually involved four wheel drive, but the road took us to one of the most amazing dead ends I have seen. Mary made me get all dressed up (I had to tuck in my shirt) and we posed for pictures. Pretty good backdrop.I tricked Mary into NOT getting me an anniversary gift so that I could afford to buy her these. She likes them I guess, she mentioned something about prettiest flowers ever.


No comments: