Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fun with Poo Bike.....

I'm always up pretty early. That's normal for me. And being the first one up I of course unloaded my bike, lubed the chain, adjusted this, fiddled with that.....all so everyone could use it to ride down to the restroom! Long live the POO BIKE!
Amazing weather welcomed a bunch of dirt bag mountain bikers to Gooseberry Mesa, Utah. Two days of technical, natural skate park like riding.Jacques Hadler--Broke his spine nine months ago. He's only been back on the bike a few months and he is already faster than me. Not much changes!
Ashely is a ripper, I think her husband has been teaching her some sweet huck moves, or maybe her boyfriend, heck I couldn't figure it out.

Even the bikes stop to enjoy the views on Gooseberry Mesa.









As we were leaving GJ Keith was poking fun at how many extra bike parts I was bringing. Below is a picture of Keith enjoying his second day of riding on MY extra rear wheel!


Gold, purple, and a pink squeaker toy. That bikes gotta be from Vegas!

Day Tour Tim! Back off lady's I'm pretty sure he's married.




Ba Ba Ba, Ba Ba Baber Anne!
None of the bikes cared enough to give them a handlebar. Poor Dave and Rachel.

Thanks to Jared Fisher for throwing this little bash and inviting all of his past employees to join his current ones for two days of sweet sweet riding, eating and laughing!

Check out a quick video Keith did of the ride....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Landon, Great photos! Thanks for coming along and making the trip enjoyable. We'll have to rip "show me the money" again soon! and little creek, too.
jacques

viva la poo bike!

Raquel