Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Day

The above image is currently front page at http://www.mbaction.com/ME2/Default.asp CHECK IT OUT! Tim showed us the "Owl" panel on the way up Amasa Back trail. I had no idea that it was there.
After years of doing the "Berm" drop to the left of this line I finally nailed the actual "Super 8." Not doing this drop once cost me a race win, as I lost to Andy Adamson during a race we had years ago. (assuming I would have beat him had i done the drop????)

It had also been many years since I had been out to Pothole Arch and the wall ride just before it. I sessioned it a few times for Greg's camera. WAY FUN!






After the ride we headed to The Diner for the second time that day. The entire Over The Edge crew was there so we hung out and ate some dinner with them. Noah had forgoten to invite me on their ride, but the trail we rode was WAY more fun anyway, right Noah???

The sunset leaving Moab was typical. It lasted for two hours and made me want to move there, buy a McMansion on a hill, visit said house twice a year and complain that to many people are moving to Moab. Damn Sunsets!

1 comment:

Western Slopestyle said...

Sorry I fogot to invite you on our ride! But it looks like you had fun. I rode Amasa yesterday - it was sick!